Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Love it when new friends stop by to pick gemstones



I've discovered how much fun it is when friends stop by, new and old, to look at gemstones in my studio and say, "I want that one, and that one, and that one, and can you do your magic and create it for me?"

So I'm creating "magic" for Bibi Ford, for Sherry Blackford, for Taina Edwards, for Joy Matthews and more....

I've made my first dinner ring of peacock blue chalcedony, which I want all of you to see! It was such a hit at the recent Nashville fundraiser for PROTECT, with David Keith, Martina McBride and Trace Adkins there.

And I'm designing a dinner ring for Anita Kay Archer to go with her necklace, bracelet and earrings of copper, silver and prehnite. The dinner ring stone is prehnite, for unconditional love and the enhancement of inner knowledge -- it connects the will and the heart. I have a photo of the stone -- I'll start working on the design tomorrow. I'll post pictures when I'm done. Anita's mentioned a possible show in the fall -- more on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment