Monday, November 30, 2009

Art in the Village open at Casey Jones


I wanted to let my local customers know that if they haven't been to Art in the Village at Casey Jones Village, they should stop by to check it out! This new artists' co-operative had its grand opening a week ago and features about 25 artists in fine arts, pottery, jewelry, photography and more. At right you'll see one of my bracelets of amethyst and fluorite. The gallery's holiday hours are Wednesday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 4 p.m. On my first Saturday at the gallery, I spoke with people from Russia, France and Canada, as well as several states. Then we also had new artists stopping by to ask how they can join, so there's a lot going on and we hope you'll check us out! Take the big kids and little kids to the train museum as well -- it's so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment