Thursday, December 17, 2009

Getting ready for open house



It's a busy time of year....a holiday open house at Art in the Village at Casey Jones is planned for Friday from 6 to 9 p.m. The gallery is doing very well and all of us showing our artworks there hope you'll stop by! I'm one of the top three sellers! I'll also be taking in some new silk ribbon wrap choker/bracelets, earrings and pendants on Saturday.

Here's one of my new pendants, Swept Away, showing my work with both copper and silver, with apple jade and lapis lazuli. $110. I have both simple chokers of copper with silver touches ($50), as well as hand-dyed silk ribbon ($18), for those who'd prefer to pick up the colors of the stones and have a soft ribbon to wear. And you could certainly have both! I'm designing earrings to match the pendant.

No comments:

Post a Comment